Wednesday 28 March 2012

get a chance http://bit.ly/GZCt8F take a risk via weheartit, http://bit.ly/FOVBV9
ph: weheartit

I continuously write and delete this email.
2 days
48 hours
Who knew that those 48 hours would still be with me almost a year later. I went on a family vacation. The trip was drawing to a close and i was thinking that this trip was really lame until my third last night. We went to a show. He sat in front of me. He would look back and I would smile. Nothing all that big.

Then the next day I saw him again at the beach. Once again he would look back and i would smile, wishing I had the courage to say something more than just the hey response to his hey.

Finally I did, and I will forever be grateful that I did. He was sitting and I went over to talk to him. If I could go back to any moment in my life it would be that. We laughed and talked for hours. I never laughed like that in my life or felt that way about anyone ever.

At night a me him and a group of other people we met were sitting by the ledge laughing. I can't explain how I felt.When I had to go back up to my room he was all i could think about.

The next day I was anxious to find him I wanted to talk to him some more. And we did. This may sound like just a simple story but it will stay with me forever. It was almost time for me to leave when we all started swimming in the rain. Finally when I had to go he picked me up and hugged me. I was walking away when I turned around and see him waving and blowing me a kiss.

That moment held the most genuine smile ever.

I still think about him sometimes. Wondering if he thinks about me. But I doubt it. If this experience taught me anything it's that- take a risk and it could be worth it.

-just a girl

how to get an ex back how to make your ex want you back how to find a boyfriend how to win back your ex how to get my girlfriend back getting back together how to win her back getting your ex back how to win him back get my ex back

No comments:

Post a Comment