Monday 26 March 2012

Kelly Love - Nigerian Scammer http://bit.ly/H5ylVy


A reader sent us 2 emails from "Kelly Love" (what an obviously fake name). First is his introduction letter, and then his money request.

From: Kelly Love <klove197.com>
Subject: More About Me
To: "XXX">
Date: Thursday, December 15, 2011, 6:26 AM

Hello Dear,
My name is Kelly Love.. /Caucasian. I'm Self Employed Structural Engineer studied the course Structural Engineer with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humor. I live inAtlanta GA, USA Age (60yrs).I'm a widower been widowed for 8 yrs now. I have just only 1 lovely son (Paul)(19 years old). After the sudden and devastating death of my wife, Who was a wonderful, sweet and caring wife and mother..Have been single for the past 8 years, am a man with a strong heart, loving, caring,honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God. I like swimming, camping,fishing, reading

No comments:

Post a Comment