Wednesday 28 March 2012

Peter Anderson - Nigerian Scammer http://bit.ly/GWHLUN

We got a letter from a reader who wanted to share her story and alert you all to Peter Anderson. Here is the email:
Hi,
I was reading several stories about these internet scammers, so I decided to share my experience. I met "Peter Anderson" in match.com id Robert4realwoman from 415 NE 3rd St McMinnville, OR 97128, when I googled the address I was giving a building address and he insisted that it was his home address. That he was a well known Engineer living with his 24 yrs old son Albert and his dog Rambo. His father passed away 22 yrs ago and left him the construction family business, his mom supposely lives in Hawaii. After a week of emails we exchanged our IM in yahoo and communicated for three weeks, then we exchanged our phone numbers and started texting and he investigated my information and got my address and send me flowers and chocolate to my house, I couldn't believe it! Suddenly he had to travel to NJ for a business meeting, that same evening he texted me to let me know that the meeting went very well, that he was offered to go to finish a construction work in AFRICA for 9 wks only and will retire. That before going to Africa he was going to spend Christmas with his mother in Hawaii and then come and visit me. Well what happen? when he got to Hawaii he text me that his mom was sick and was going to take her to the hospital. So one night I googled images of German Sherperd and I found the same picture he has sent me and this what I emailed him:
December 24, 2011
Me:
Merry Christmas wow look who I found...amazing!
December 25, 2011
Peter:
lol Merry christmas
ANDERS CONSTRUCTION CO LTD.
PETER ANDERSON (C.E.O)
Me:


I knew you were to good to be true and thats the problem with you scammers you think that there are no intelligent woman out there that do their own investigation, I got news for you....you were wrong. So do yourself a favor DONT EVER CONTACT ME.
As you can see I never gave him the opportunity to ask for any money, I am not in the position to waste my time with these lossers. I have attached pictures of Peter and his son Albert and of course his dog Rambo..lol
Thank you

how to get a boyfriend how to get your ex boyfriend back how to get your ex girlfriend back get your ex back how to deal with a break up how to get your girlfriend back how to get my ex back how to get him back how to make him want you how to get your boyfriend back

No comments:

Post a Comment